Really Awesome Coffee

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Post Ironman

Hi

Been long time since my last post. Been a lot of changes in my life as well.

I went to India for 9 weeks with Aviva to train new employees. I started smoking again whilst out there & started putting on weight again. I've been made redundant from Aviva.

That was post Ironman to end 2013.

In January 2014 i started my own business, i bought a mobile coffee franchise, Really Awesome Coffee.

www.reallyawesomecoffee.co.uk/franchise-partners/andyb

www.facebook.com/ReallyAwesomeCoffeeNorwich

Also pleased to announce i am no longer a smoker again & i have got back on the bike. Although i wont be able to do a triathlon this year I hope to do some in 2015. Possibly Ironman South Africa.

I also want to do an Ultra marathon, this will probably be 'The Wall'

Although i have no big events planned for 2014 I have entered the Norwich half marathon just as an incentive to keep me off the fags.

Good luck to everyone reading this & embarking on their own journey's. Word of advice, have another event planned not long after your biggy!

Once training commences properly for next years big events i'll be sure to blog regularly again :-)

All the best

Andy


No comments:

Post a Comment