Really Awesome Coffee

Sunday 23 October 2011

September 2011

Arleya at Sandringham finish

So, what happened in September?

Bike rides for the month totalled 349 miles (11 rides). Furthest ride was 76.12 miles. I also dug out my old mountain bike from the shed & ventured down to Thetford Forest.
My walking increased to 20 miles in September.

The Tour of Britain also came round this way & we had a family day out at Sandringham to see the finish.
Mark Cavendish finishing
 We had a great spot on the finish line but had to sit in the rain for a few hours to secure the spot. Was worth the wait though.

Mountain biking was great fun & mean't my daughter could join in with the biking.

Thetford Forest is a great spot, we tend to park at Brandon Country park as it only costs £2.50 per day for Parking, as opposed to the tenner yout likely to pay at High Lodge.

Timber have done a great job on the trails

During the month of September my fitness idea's stretched to wanting to do Triathlons. Only problem is, i'm a crap swimmer, runner & stilll overweight cyclist. Although, last weigh in had me around 15 stone 6lbs.



No comments:

Post a Comment